Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Preparations

I'm working today to get Becca and I ready for our trip to Orlando on Thursday. This should be so exciting, but I'm apprehensive about the plane ride as usual. We don't have guaranteed seats together so I'm freaking out a little bit.

This is a trip win for Becca from Alloy Magazine. We will be getting to meet Kellie Pickler from American Idol as well as going to DisneyWorld and the New Harry Potter Theme Park! Once we get there it should be VERY amazing. It is just the "getting there" and back that I have problems with. They are renting us a car, so we can do some drive by's of some of the touristy stuff as well as get to and from the Meet and Greet and concert.

Going to the Harry Potter theme park is on both of our bucket lists, so it will be fun to cross that off our lists! My friend Robyn gave us her leftover tickets and meal vouchers to DisneyWorld (thanks Robyn) which is absolutely thrilling. They are park hopper passes which means that we can go to the animal park that I have always wanted to see. Going on a wild animal safari is also on my bucket list so I can check that off too after this trip!

I am also a fan of roadside oddities, you know, the biggest ball of string, etc. Well, there are plenty of those to see while we are there as well, so it will be a fun filled trip. I am hoping to see the three story McDonalds Restaurant with the giant box of fries on the front, the upside down building, the store shaped like a giant orange, and the amazing jaws that are the entrance to Gatorland. Don't really need to tour those places, I just want pictures.

So, back to laundry and packing. More on Thursday when we land. We have free wi-fi in our room which gives me a chance to blog about the trip in the evenings.

No comments:

Post a Comment