Friday, April 29, 2011

Let the Fun Begin

Well, obviously all went OK on the plane, because we are here and ready to have some fun. We had an issue when we first got on the plane. Becca had taken her newly prescribed medication without food and maybe a little too early and had quite a reaction. She had already had some issues with a side effect of "shaking" but once we got on the plane she started trembling so badly that it really scared me. Her hands and shoulders were shaking but her chin was vibrating so badly that I thought it would break. She looked like she was violently freezing to death. The airline attendant grabbed a blanket from first class and other passengers were offering their jackets. It was crazy. But it passed in about ten minutes, but it was a little scary. The think is, I don't think she was cold.

Our rental car is a hot red Toyota Corolla with a gps. I am delighted because I think it will get good gas mileage and we have a lot of driving today.

Today we are heading to DisneyWorld for a few hours and then to the Kellie Pickler concert at the Shaunee Music Festival in Live Oak, FL. We have a meet and greet and concert tickets so we will likely see quite a few artists there tonight. Hope it doesn't go too late because it's a three hour drive back, and hey, it's already past my bedtime... I'll write more tonight if I can still function, but more than likely, it will be tomorrow.

Tomorrow is Harry Potter Day! Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment